According to the 2005 American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines, ECG recognition is a key skill required to successfully determine a patient’s condition and know which algorithm to apply. The Learn: Rhythm-Adult course from the AHA and Laerdal Medical introduces healthcare providers to normal cardiac rhythms and teaches them to recognize basic cardiac arrhythmias in clinical practice. This course is designed for healthcare professionals preparing for ACLS certification or requiring remediation in ECG recognition. Also available through HealthStream, HeartCode ACLS is the official, AHA, self-directed ACLS eLearning program. Learn Rhythm-Adult is the ideal way to prepare for HeartCode ACLS or to increase the knowledge base of clinicians who are preparing for an ACLS course. Learn Rhythm-Adult can also be implemented as an individual course for clinicians requiring basic ECG training.
Prepare for ACLS Certification
- Designed to help students successfully prepare for the ECG objective of ACLS
- The official eLearning ECG course from the American Heart Association
- Interactive, self-paced and convenient alternative to a classroom course
- Implement as an individual course or as a prerequisite to either HeartCode ACLS or a traditional ACLS course
- Reinforces learning with mini-games that allow users to test themselves
- Enables learners to review detailed characteristics and components of each ECG strip to recognize specific rhythms