The Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRPTM), developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), is an educational
program that introduces the concepts and basic skills of neonatal resuscitation. The NRP Online Examination, 6th Edition
assesses knowledge of the causes, prevention, and management of mild to severe neonatal asphyxia. A comprehensive
instructional textbook, which includes an interactive, multi-media DVD-ROM, forms the basic educational component of
the program and is available for purchase from the AAP Online Bookstore. After studying the NRP textbook, learners take
the online examination via HealthStream. Upon successful completion of the online examination, learners will print the
verification of completion and present it to their NRP instructor for skills training, simulation, and debriefing.
- The best pricing ever offered for the online exam.
- Volume discounts are available for organizations purchasing multiple licenses.
- Can easily be delivered to individual users or to entire health systems.
- The online exam is arranged by lesson, in the same order as the textbook.
- Learners may skip and return to questions, or change answers, until a lesson is submitted.
- Each lesson requires an 80% score to pass.
- Learners can pause but must complete all required lessons within 14 days of start.
- A test section can be retaken one time.
- Randomized questions and distractors means no two exams are the same.